Enabling the decarbonisation of hard to electrify sectors of the economy by producing cost-competitive, clean, green, hydrogen.
Green Cat Hydrogen’s mission is to develop, construct and operate cost competitive green hydrogen assets, providing tailored energy solutions.
Our ambition is to enable the transition to green hydrogen across the U.K. We intend to facilitate the expansion of hydrogen infrastructure across the UK and support the roll out of low and zero carbon hydrogen production and supply projects.Find Out More
- Hydrogen will play a vital part in achieving national and regional net zero and clean energy targets.
- It has the potential to maximise effective utilisation of renewable generation assets while minimising the need for costly grid upgrades.
- Hydrogen production can enable the deployment of clean power solutions in regions or systems where electrification is not a viable solution.
- Hydrogen production can be powered from excess power or power that would otherwise be wasted.
- When produced by renewable energy, hydrogen is a carbon free fuel.
Green hydrogen production uses renewable energy to split water, producing sustainable hydrogen and oxygen from an electrolyser.